Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Can i ask you something?
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
Holic wrote:
I just got a warning i-
for what lol
Account deleted
wrote:
Holic wrote:
I just got a warning i-
why
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Holic wrote:
I just got a warning i-
what for?
Sannissan
World Famous
Sannissan wrote:
What? yikes
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
huh what did u do
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
can always talk with me about
anything lol
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Abby wrote:
can always talk with me about
anything lol
yeah, cause your the best <3
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I just found out I'm pregnant
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I just found out I'm pregnant
@MissLondon
whos the baby daddy
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Abby wrote:
can always talk with me about
anything lol
yeah, cause your the best <3
aww cutie <3
I just love being there for ppl cus ppl r awesome
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Holic wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I just found out I'm pregnant
@MissLondon whos the baby daddy
I really want to be that bitch who says
Idk
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Holic wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I just found out I'm pregnant
@MissLondon whos the baby daddy
I really want to be that bitch who says
Idk
Streets
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
She belongs to the streets
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Ofc anytime
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Holic wrote:
She belongs to the streets
A bitch had dreams to appear on Maury 😞
Practiced running off, collapsing backstage and everything.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last