You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
Reaper
Popstar



Still haven't got to play cause it's just stuck loading ;-;

But at least tiktok be giving me good mm content hahah
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdgPfg/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Still haven't got to play cause it's just stuck loading ;-;

But at least tiktok be giving me good mm content hahah
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdgPfg/
Tiktok freaking destroys my heart with all the MM content ;_; 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vs route was such a emotional rollercoaster. Like it broke my heart the same time as it was so heartwarming???
Reaper
Popstar



Omg I love this hahaha
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdHXfH/
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vs route was such a emotional rollercoaster. Like it broke my heart the same time as it was so heartwarming???
Ahhh I just wanna play to get dem hourglasses but the game hates me
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vs route was such a emotional rollercoaster. Like it broke my heart the same time as it was so heartwarming???
Ahhh I just wanna play to get dem hourglasses but the game hates me
JUST A WARNING.  Vs route rips your freaking heart out and puts it back and then rips it out again ;__; And Rika. I hated her before but now DAMN i hate her 
ravoss
Youtube Star



it was my guilty pleasure,got to play 707's route
MichaelaNightray
International Star



ravoss wrote:
it was my guilty pleasure,got to play 707's route
I'm doing his route last and i can't wait. I need to do his brothers first 
ravoss
Youtube Star



MichaelaNightray wrote:
ravoss wrote:
it was my guilty pleasure,got to play 707's route
I'm doing his route last and i can't wait. I need to do his brothers first 
I didn't play v and saeran,but I haven't got back yet
his route is sooo good and my type
Reaper
Popstar



https://vm.tiktok.com/vRR4y2/
Thank you tiktok for filling my fyp with mm content I appreciate it
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
https://vm.tiktok.com/vRR4y2/
Thank you tiktok for filling my fyp with mm content I appreciate it
OMG NOOO XD i would die 
Reaper
Popstar



Omgg but like accurate
https://vm.tiktok.com/vRrm9c/
Reaper
Popstar



Saw this like yesterday omg I love this hahaha
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdKqqS/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Saw this like yesterday omg I love this hahaha
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdKqqS/
I love the MM cosplayers 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Saw this like yesterday omg I love this hahaha
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdKqqS/
I love the MM cosplayers 
Same I'm glad it is a thing again I remember watching a lot mm cosplay videos on YouTube a few years back and I was amazed by them
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last