You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
♥ drawing for cr ♥ [CLOSED TEMPORARELY]
Reaper
Popstar



Sharkaz wrote:
Vissy wrote:
yes!! also would you want to draw a msp look instead cause i dont have many good non reaper looks on here saved

No problem ! Just send a pic/link here ♥
nice, yes i'll look for a good one and post when i find it haha
Sharkaz
National Star



Vissy wrote:
nice, yes i'll look for a good one and post when i find it haha

Sounds good !! You can take your time since I have quite a bit of stuff to draw before getting started on yours :')
Reaper
Popstar



Sharkaz wrote:
Vissy wrote:
nice, yes i'll look for a good one and post when i find it haha

Sounds good !! You can take your time since I have quite a bit of stuff to draw before getting started on yours :')
oki i might give you a few options to choose from
Helmi
Youtube Star



hi! would you consider drawing me irl, instead of a vp outfit? i can give you 80 cr 
Sharkaz
National Star



Helmi wrote:
hi! would you consider drawing me irl, instead of a vp outfit? i can give you 80 cr 
Sure ! It's obviously going to be pretty stylized but I'll do my best ♥ Do you want me to put you on the waiting list ?

(Also don't worry about the price, I don't mind getting extra obviously but 50 is also fine :) )
Godis
World Famous



I want, but I don't have 50cr. I have only 16cr.
I have the pink hair for your wl, but it dosen't be 50cr.
Could you take 16cr + pink hair and some pd so it be 50cr total? How much cr do you want then? @Sharkaz 
Sharkaz
National Star



Godis wrote:
I want, but I don't have 50cr. I have only 16cr.
I have the pink hair for your wl, but it dosen't be 50cr.
Could you take 16cr + pink hair and some pd so it be 50cr total? How much cr do you want then?
@Godis  Hi, I guess I could make an exception and take the 16cr + pink hair + 30 000pd ? Sounds fair to me, tell me what you think !
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Hi @Abby  ! You're the next commission in my waiting list so I'm ready to get started (probably tomorrow or in the evening), do you want to send me the pic privately since it's irl people if I got it correctly ? Otherwise you can post the link here ♥
yeees! 
I will send it now to you in pm!
Sharkaz
National Star



Abby wrote:
yeees! I will send it now to you in pm!

Alright ! Feel free to give me a general mood, personality traits, posing suggestions, whatever you feel like ♥
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Abby wrote:
yeees! I will send it now to you in pm!

Alright ! Feel free to give me a general mood, personality traits, posing suggestions, whatever you feel like ♥
exaclty how u see it in the picture! there is something I want to save , the vibe, looks, idk
just as it is!
Sharkaz
National Star



Abby wrote:
exaclty how u see it in the picture! there is something I want to save , the vibe, looks, idkjust as it is!
Gotcha, I'll do my best ! ♥
Arsinoe
Popstar



Sharkaz wrote:
@Arsinoe There we go ! I enjoyed drawing her sooo much, baddies give me live honestly, I hope you'll like her as much as I do ♥
(Btw I noticed too late that the earrings were wavy shaped and not hoops, I'm sorry about that, hope it's ok ://)Full res !

OMG I LOVE IT SM!! I LOOK SO COOL
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Abby wrote:
exaclty how u see it in the picture! there is something I want to save , the vibe, looks, idkjust as it is!
Gotcha, I'll do my best ! ♥
thank you! :d
Helmi
Youtube Star



Sharkaz wrote:
Helmi wrote:
hi! would you consider drawing me irl, instead of a vp outfit? i can give you 80 cr 
Sure ! It's obviously going to be pretty stylized but I'll do my best ♥ Do you want me to put you on the waiting list ?

(Also don't worry about the price, I don't mind getting extra obviously but 50 is also fine )
yes please! ill send you some references 
Reaper
Popstar



Vissy wrote:
Sharkaz wrote:
Vissy wrote:
nice, yes i'll look for a good one and post when i find it haha

Sounds good !! You can take your time since I have quite a bit of stuff to draw before getting started on yours :')
oki i might give you a few options to choose from
oki this is from msp 2 but i was too lazy to open my own laptop to get my fits from there hehe
{option}
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last