Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last
what's ur personality style? (test)
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
Annie wrote:
OMFG I DIDNT SEE THE 100% DEPRESSIVE OH GOD
samesies lmao
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
oh also wayyy more paranoid than that
Account deleted
wrote:
my personality style is too lazy to do a 100+ question test
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Is narcissistic bad
i don't think you want any of these
I mean evil
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Is narcissistic bad
i don't think you want any of these
I mean evil
?? No
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Is narcissistic bad
i don't think you want any of these
I mean evil
all of these are evil
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i don't think you want any of these
I mean evil
all of these are evil
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i don't think you want any of these
I mean evil
all of these are evil
is this sarcasm
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
I mean evil
all of these are evil
is this sarcasm
why would it be
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i don't think you want any of these
I mean evil
all of these are evil
none of these are evil lmao personality disorders (or "styles" ) don't make you any more prone to evilness or whatever
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
I mean evil
all of these are evil
is this sarcasm
None of em r evil lol they are pereonality disorders, tho ig the closest one to "evil" is antisocial
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Juniper wrote:
I mean evil
all of these are evil
none of these are evil lmao personality disorders (or "styles"
don't make you any more prone to evilness or whatever
winkface
but isnt it kind of cool to be evil
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
smother wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
all of these are evil
is this sarcasm
None of em r evil lol they are pereonality disorders, tho ig the closest one to "evil" is antisocial
lets agree to disagree
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
smother wrote:
Juniper wrote:
is this sarcasm
None of em r evil lol they are pereonality disorders, tho ig the closest one to "evil" is antisocial
lets agree to disagree
Yes
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Multiple personality styles but my highest were tied with dependent and negativistic
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last