You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:

thanks i've only ever cosplayed Su-metal from Babymetal and pinkie pie that was more just inspired than full cosplay haha
Give it a go if you are interested in it! 
well i do wanna start cosplaying but i need more money for that hehe
The good thing about MM character cosplays is that you can closet cosplay. You can use regular clothes of yours! I don't have 'canon' outfits in my cosplays either cause they are way too expensive.
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Give it a go if you are interested in it! 
well i do wanna start cosplaying but i need more money for that hehe
The good thing about MM character cosplays is that you can closet cosplay. You can use regular clothes of yours! I don't have 'canon' outfits in my cosplays either cause they are way too expensive.
hmm true but you still need money for wigs makeup etc 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
well i do wanna start cosplaying but i need more money for that hehe
The good thing about MM character cosplays is that you can closet cosplay. You can use regular clothes of yours! I don't have 'canon' outfits in my cosplays either cause they are way too expensive.
hmm true but you still need money for wigs makeup etc 
I hope to see you cosplay someday! :d 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
The good thing about MM character cosplays is that you can closet cosplay. You can use regular clothes of yours! I don't have 'canon' outfits in my cosplays either cause they are way too expensive.
hmm true but you still need money for wigs makeup etc 
I hope to see you cosplay someday!  
idk if i cosplay mm anytime soon but i do plan on cosplaying something for hypecon (small con in hyvinkää, finland) if it is in august like it should be but you never know with this corona thing cause it was supposed to be in june previously but got moved to august
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
hmm true but you still need money for wigs makeup etc 
I hope to see you cosplay someday!  
idk if i cosplay mm anytime soon but i do plan on cosplaying something for hypecon (small con in hyvinkää, finland) if it is in august like it should be but you never know with this corona thing cause it was supposed to be in june previously but got moved to august
I cosplay on tiktok, but i'm hoping to go to a con in sweden sometime! 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I hope to see you cosplay someday!  
idk if i cosplay mm anytime soon but i do plan on cosplaying something for hypecon (small con in hyvinkää, finland) if it is in august like it should be but you never know with this corona thing cause it was supposed to be in june previously but got moved to august
I cosplay on tiktok, but i'm hoping to go to a con in sweden sometime! 
omg what your tiktok i wanna follow
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
idk if i cosplay mm anytime soon but i do plan on cosplaying something for hypecon (small con in hyvinkää, finland) if it is in august like it should be but you never know with this corona thing cause it was supposed to be in june previously but got moved to august
I cosplay on tiktok, but i'm hoping to go to a con in sweden sometime! 
omg what your tiktok i wanna follow
OMG thank you. I only do a OC and female ciel phantomhive so far, but i'm introducing more soon!  

My username is nightraycosplay 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I cosplay on tiktok, but i'm hoping to go to a con in sweden sometime! 
omg what your tiktok i wanna follow
OMG thank you. I only do a OC and female ciel phantomhive so far, but i'm introducing more soon!  

My username is nightraycosplay 
ohh cant wait to see more cosplays from you then!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



OMG i have to start all over again from day 1 to get Rays route 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
OMG i have to start all over again from day 1 to get Rays route 
rip good luck
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
OMG i have to start all over again from day 1 to get Rays route 
rip good luck
With the others you can skip day 1-4 for like 100 HG, but not in this 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
omg what your tiktok i wanna follow
OMG thank you. I only do a OC and female ciel phantomhive so far, but i'm introducing more soon!  

My username is nightraycosplay 
ohh cant wait to see more cosplays from you then!
You're so sweet! Thank you
Elowyn
World Famous



Omg I played it for months back in 2015/16, it was super fun haha 
I don't play anymore though but my favourite route was probably jumins  Seems like a lot of new content has been added though, but I don't have the patience to get into the game again 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
OMG thank you. I only do a OC and female ciel phantomhive so far, but i'm introducing more soon!  

My username is nightraycosplay 
ohh cant wait to see more cosplays from you then!
You're so sweet! Thank you

MichaelaNightray
International Star



Elowyn wrote:
Omg I played it for months back in 2015/16, it was super fun haha 
I don't play anymore though but my favourite route was probably jumins  Seems like a lot of new content has been added though, but I don't have the patience to get into the game again 
I think the only thing that came out was lots of DLC and V and Ray route 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last