You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Is this a good idea or just cringe?
International help
Confessor
International Star



took a few so u can choose :d

sorry for my ugly writing I did try to write nicer for u haha 

also this is such a cute idea x
Private
Princess of Pop



Multatuli wrote:
Abby wrote:
Multatuli wrote:

quality is a russian as it can get XD
at the top "with love from Russia"

"Крик, любовь Лорни достигла Оренбурга" 
"Crick, the love from Lorna has reached Orenburg"
I love Russian hand writing , but like cursive
|I could never
also so funny my friend is named Oren lol
i agree but i dunno if you know cyrillic but the different between type and cursive is so weird
like type T is T but in cursive it is written as a cursive m
I know Russian pretty well
and yeah there is like T is also m ??? idk why Russian decided so but yeah
Confessor
International Star



Bumping this bc cute
Multatuli
International Star



@Lornas127 
quality of pic is better but view is kinda meh
Lornas127
International Star



Confessor wrote:
took a few so u can choose

sorry for my ugly writing I did try to write nicer for u haha 

also this is such a cute idea x
I love them, your handwriting is v.cute!!
Thank you so much
Lornas127
International Star



Multatuli wrote:
@Lornas127 
quality of pic is better but view is kinda meh
Ooooh, Koreas so cool
Lornas127
International Star



Multatuli wrote:

quality is a russian as it can get XD
at the top "with love from Russia"

"Крик, любовь Лорни достигла Оренбурга" 
"Crick, the love from Lorna has reached Orenburg"
Thank you again!
Lornas127
International Star



Era wrote:
i could do one with romania too if you still need/ want ^^
Yes please @Era  Romania would be cool
Lornas127
International Star



Quinzelle wrote:
If you need one for England, I can help out (though it'll probably be the view from my bedroom window xD). 

I hope he likes it, you guys look so cute together <3
Yes, need england!
Dont  know how I havent got one from their seeing its just across the water from me haha
Confessor
International Star



Lornas127 wrote:
Confessor wrote:
took a few so u can choose

sorry for my ugly writing I did try to write nicer for u haha 

also this is such a cute idea x
I love them, your handwriting is v.cute!!
Thank you so much
Cute <3
no problem xx
Isolated
Youtube Star



Lornas127
International Star



Isolated wrote:
Thank you!!
Lornas127
International Star



Still looking for more places :d
Confessor
International Star



bumping x
Lornas127
International Star



please help, want to get this done by a few days <3
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last