Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 406
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
Fuq...
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
the most important question!
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Alam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
yeahhh do it I believe!
is he your classmate or in school?
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
man it's so interesting and unique
I love Israel because of that, so diverse and lots of cultures and holidays
Yeah. Sucks that people think of us as just that bunch of "western colonialists".
this is really sad since the situation is much more complicated then this
It's not even remotely true, where's the we here? Or the colony?
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
Alam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
yeahhh do it I believe!
is he your classmate or in school?
I mentioned it in previous pages, I go to a not a school, there are only ten of us.
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
omg i had this once he was super touchy to me and always came to talk to me when he saw me but then i found out that he’s straigjt n was like Ok never again Obvious fags from now on it is
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
Alam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
hope that it’ll go well!!
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
Alam wrote:
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
yeahhh do it I believe!
is he your classmate or in school?
I mentioned it in previous pages, I go to a not a school, there are only ten of us.
too much for me to read Im really tires looking for villas for rent in Eilat for me n friends ehh
wait not a school what
I'm confused
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
Alam wrote:
Yeah. Sucks that people think of us as just that bunch of "western colonialists".
this is really sad since the situation is much more complicated then this
It's not even remotely true, where's the we here? Or the colony?
that's the worst part
but people are well.. dumb and listen to fake news
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Alam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
What is your intuition tell you? Do you have friends in common that could help with Intel?
This is a challenge because I just ask
but this is May.. someone has to get things started in some direction
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Alam wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Due to the date and multiple pages, did you go for it?
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
What is your intuition tell you? Do you have friends in common that could help with Intel?
This is a challenge because I just ask
but this is May.. someone has to get things started in some direction
!!! friends can be helpful
my friends were just drunk at a bar w him and straight up asked him if he’s gay lol
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
yeahhh do it I believe!
is he your classmate or in school?
I mentioned it in previous pages, I go to a not a school, there are only ten of us.
too much for me to read Im really tires looking for villas for rent in Eilat for me n friends ehh
wait not a school what
I'm confused
Oh I didn't expect you to read it lol. Also, it's so fucking hot, why would you do this to yourself??
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
intimate wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Alam wrote:
No but I'm thinking about maybe asking him whether he's mlm in a roundabout way.
What is your intuition tell you? Do you have friends in common that could help with Intel?
This is a challenge because I just ask
but this is May.. someone has to get things started in some direction
!!! friends can be helpful
my friends were just drunk at a bar w him and straight up asked him if he’s gay lol
oof no this gave me nam flashbacks to high school
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
Alam wrote:
Abby wrote:
this is really sad since the situation is much more complicated then this
It's not even remotely true, where's the we here? Or the colony?
that's the worst part
but people are well.. dumb and listen to fake news
FaKe NeWs
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
intimate wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
What is your intuition tell you? Do you have friends in common that could help with Intel?
This is a challenge because I just ask
but this is May.. someone has to get things started in some direction
!!! friends can be helpful
my friends were just drunk at a bar w him and straight up asked him if he’s gay lol
oof no this gave me nam flashbacks to high school
it was funny cus he’s straight and it messed up w his ego
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last