You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
Reaper
Popstar



I'm cryinG
https://vm.tiktok.com/vYTTSa/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
I'm cryinG
https://vm.tiktok.com/vYTTSa/
Honestly Saeyoung needs theraphy after everything he has seen xD 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



www.tiktok.com/@pandamonium_707/video/6814908343291792646


MY FREAKING HEART
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
www.tiktok.com/@pandamonium_707/video/6814908343291792646


MY FREAKING HEART
omggg
MichaelaNightray
International Star



I got to meet Saeran for the first time now in Rays route and DAMN 
TiredRen
World Famous



Jumins route makes me so anxious. I haven't played it in 3 years? and this makes me so anxious cus he isn't letting me go home and when I first played this route Jumin wasn't like this omg
Reaper
Popstar



okay im trying now again if it lets me play since i just updated to android 10 yesterday, fingers crossed so it lets me play now
TiredRen
World Famous



Am I the only one whose game stops working after like 8-9pm??
Reaper
Popstar



yass got zen's route!!! hourglasses here i come
MichaelaNightray
International Star



TiredRen wrote:
Jumins route makes me so anxious. I haven't played it in 3 years? and this makes me so anxious cus he isn't letting me go home and when I first played this route Jumin wasn't like this omg
His route is one of my least favorites. Like the fact that he is so posessive makes my skin crawl.
MichaelaNightray
International Star



TiredRen wrote:
Am I the only one whose game stops working after like 8-9pm??
The server has been fucking up the last few days
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
yass got zen's route!!! hourglasses here i come
OMG YOUR AVATAR LOOKS LIKE MC
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
yass got zen's route!!! hourglasses here i come
OMG YOUR AVATAR LOOKS LIKE MC

THAT'S THE LOOK I WAS GOING FOR HAHAHAH
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Tip for anyone who wants to harvest hourglasses! Go to the guest list and click on every guest and then rfa comment. You will get one hourglass from every guest!
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Tip for anyone who wants to harvest hourglasses! Go to the guest list and click on every guest and then rfa comment. You will get one hourglass from every guest!
done that already years ago gotta get some new guests
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last