You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
8 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
Reaper
Popstar



Damn😳😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/cvtv6A/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



I JUST FINISHED SEVENS ROUTE AND MY HEART ;_; THAT GOOD ENDING 
Private
Youtube Star



Jumin Han for sureeee
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Damn😳😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/cvtv6A/
Women are always so damn hot when they cosplay dudes
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
I JUST FINISHED SEVENS ROUTE AND MY HEART ;_; THAT GOOD ENDING
om yass seven ;-;
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Damn😳😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/cvtv6A/
Women are always so damn hot when they cosplay dudes

ikr like damn
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Anyone who read the secret endings? Are they worth it?
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray
International Star



I WAS ABOUT TO START JAEHEES ROUTE WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE RESET THEORY AND NOW I FEEL BAD IF I DO THAT ;_;
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
I WAS ABOUT TO START JAEHEES ROUTE WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE RESET THEORY AND NOW I FEEL BAD IF I DO THAT ;_;
I've known about the theory for years but I never really thought about it till now🤔
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I WAS ABOUT TO START JAEHEES ROUTE WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE RESET THEORY AND NOW I FEEL BAD IF I DO THAT ;_;
I've known about the theory for years but I never really thought about it till now🤔
And people keep doing cosplays based on the theory and it breaks my heart even more ;_;
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
I WAS ABOUT TO START JAEHEES ROUTE WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE RESET THEORY AND NOW I FEEL BAD IF I DO THAT ;_;
I've known about the theory for years but I never really thought about it till now🤔
And people keep doing cosplays based on the theory and it breaks my heart even more ;_;
True it's sad 🥺💔
MichaelaNightray
International Star



vm.tiktok.com/32nocF/

😫😫😫
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
vm.tiktok.com/32nocF/

😫😫😫

Private
National Star



yes, saeran is totally my favorite <3
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last