kruspersille wrote: i feel boys n men do it a lot, like they are always the ones initiating handshakes w me i think most girls just say hello n introduce themselves no handshakes but i catch myself doing it too just cause i dont wanna be rude lmao
kruspersille wrote: multitasking so hard rn (brain is crazie) im alternating between vp, gsm, discord, moviestarplanet, tinder... and also listening to music and i need more stuff to do i must play habboon
kruspersille wrote: i feel boys n men do it a lot, like they are always the ones initiating handshakes w me i think most girls just say hello n introduce themselves no handshakes but i catch myself doing it too just cause i dont wanna be rude lmao
devilcake wrote: He.lo just single handed my saved my gsm career by gifting me like her whole wardrobe and now I have new years 08 again which means I can die happy
devilcake wrote: He.lo just single handed my saved my gsm career by gifting me like her whole wardrobe and now I have new years 08 again which means I can die happy