You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
beyondeternal
World Famous



Me! I've done Zen, Jumin and 707. I skipped Yoosung because I kind of find him annoying. XD
Private
National Star



beyondeternal wrote:
Me! I've done Zen, Jumin and 707. I skipped Yoosung because I kind of find him annoying. XD

ikr? when I started I liked yoosung, but after time he became kind of annoying. Ngl zen is also quite annoying, reason I played his route only once and never played it again lol
MichaelaNightray
International Star



beyondeternal wrote:
Me! I've done Zen, Jumin and 707. I skipped Yoosung because I kind of find him annoying. XD
He was a little bit too baby-ish for me
Reaper
Popstar



Umm amazing
https://vm.tiktok.com/TWJPh1/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Umm amazing
https://vm.tiktok.com/TWJPh1/

I love Ellie! 
Reaper
Popstar



Reaper
Popstar



Oop randomly bumping this with a tiktok after 1,5months 😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFeQWe/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Oop randomly bumping this with a tiktok after 1,5months 😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFeQWe/
Waking up my mystic messenger thread from the dead is always welcome 

HAHA it really be like that though
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Oop randomly bumping this with a tiktok after 1,5months 😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFeQWe/
Waking up my mystic messenger thread from the dead is always welcome 

HAHA it really be like that though
Haven't had that many mm tiktoks on my fyp lately so I couldn't post here before now 😳

But yes stupid seven 😤😤
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Oop randomly bumping this with a tiktok after 1,5months 😳
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFeQWe/
Waking up my mystic messenger thread from the dead is always welcome 

HAHA it really be like that though
Haven't had that many mm tiktoks on my fyp lately so I couldn't post here before now 😳

But yes stupid seven 😤😤
Being me i wanted so many times to pull uno reverse card and being like okay fuck you, but another part of me wanted that good ending 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Waking up my mystic messenger thread from the dead is always welcome 

HAHA it really be like that though
Haven't had that many mm tiktoks on my fyp lately so I couldn't post here before now 😳

But yes stupid seven 😤😤
Being me i wanted so many times to pull uno reverse card and being like okay fuck you, but another part of me wanted that good ending 
Yeah it be like that 😩😩
MichaelaNightray
International Star



www.tiktok.com/@wyvellie/video/6846943062376090885

I freaking love her energy 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
www.tiktok.com/@wyvellie/video/6846943062376090885

I freaking love her energy 
Omg I remember seeing someone duet this as V a few days back but I don't think I liked the video so I can't find it anymore (╥﹏╥)
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
www.tiktok.com/@wyvellie/video/6846943062376090885

I freaking love her energy 
Omg I remember seeing someone duet this as V a few days back but I don't think I liked the video so I can't find it anymore (╥﹏╥)
OHHH BAD VISSY, YOU ALWAYS LIKE MYSTIC MESSENGER. I DON'T MAKE THE RULES HERE 
Elowyn
World Famous



I want to download it again but I Don’t have the patience to go through the same stuff though I’m sure there’s lots of new stuff🤔🤔
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last