You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Elowyn wrote:
I want to download it again but I Don’t have the patience to go through the same stuff though I’m sure there’s lots of new stuff🤔🤔
The newest is V and Saeran i think, and a lot of DLC 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
www.tiktok.com/@wyvellie/video/6846943062376090885

I freaking love her energy 
Omg I remember seeing someone duet this as V a few days back but I don't think I liked the video so I can't find it anymore (╥﹏╥)
OHHH BAD VISSY, YOU ALWAYS LIKE MYSTIC MESSENGER. I DON'T MAKE THE RULES HERE 
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Reaper
Popstar



Imma go look through my likes in case I liked it accidentally
Elowyn
World Famous



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I want to download it again but I Don’t have the patience to go through the same stuff though I’m sure there’s lots of new stuff🤔🤔
The newest is V and Saeran i think, and a lot of DLC 
V was not an option when I played 😨
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Elowyn wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I want to download it again but I Don’t have the patience to go through the same stuff though I’m sure there’s lots of new stuff🤔🤔
The newest is V and Saeran i think, and a lot of DLC 
V was not an option when I played 😨
They made his and Saerans routes later! Though they are expensive as hell 
Reaper
Popstar



Vissy wrote:
Imma go look through my likes in case I liked it accidentally
Okay sadly it was not there but I found these 2
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFjfkK/
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFreKp/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Imma go look through my likes in case I liked it accidentally
Okay sadly it was not there but I found these 2
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFjfkK/
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFreKp/
HAHAHA WE HAVE ALL BEEN ZEN TRASH AT LEAST ONCE
Reaper
Popstar



OKAY I WENT THROUGH THE SOUND AND FOUND IT
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFBxMt/
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Imma go look through my likes in case I liked it accidentally
Okay sadly it was not there but I found these 2
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFjfkK/
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFreKp/
HAHAHA WE HAVE ALL BEEN ZEN TRASH AT LEAST ONCE
Still kinda am oop 😳
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Okay sadly it was not there but I found these 2
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFjfkK/
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFreKp/
HAHAHA WE HAVE ALL BEEN ZEN TRASH AT LEAST ONCE
Still kinda am oop 😳
Can't lie, same here. Zen is my all time favorite 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
OKAY I WENT THROUGH THE SOUND AND FOUND IT
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFBxMt/
HAHAHA NOO THEY DID HIM DIRTY 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
OKAY I WENT THROUGH THE SOUND AND FOUND IT
https://vm.tiktok.com/JLFBxMt/
HAHAHA NOO THEY DID HIM DIRTY 
But where's the lie tho XD
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Reaper
Popstar



(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻
WHY DID I FEEL THAT ONE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MY SOUL?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last