Godis wrote:
Please do this outfit:
Sharkaz wrote:
Hi! Sure!Godis wrote:
I want, but I don't have 50cr. I have only 16cr.
I have the pink hair for your wl, but it dosen't be 50cr.
Could you take 16cr + pink hair and some pd so it be 50cr total? How much cr do you want then?
@Godis Hi, I guess I could make an exception and take the 16cr + pink hair + 30 000pd ? Sounds fair to me, tell me what you think !I want, but I don't have 50cr. I have only 16cr.
I have the pink hair for your wl, but it dosen't be 50cr.
Could you take 16cr + pink hair and some pd so it be 50cr total? How much cr do you want then?
Please do this outfit:


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


20

