Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Judge The Person Above based on...
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Their guestbook!
Idk, is it full of different people or empty? Not that there's a problem with that
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I see many pages and many people, so I'd say you're very popular and likeable 😊
Private
International Star
Lelop wrote:
You seem to like style and people seem to like the way you dress
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
I mean I placed a comment there so it's pretty great
also hs references so 10/10
murdurur
National Star
murdurur wrote:
uh.. you seem like a person who uses their guestbook
Account deleted
wrote:
MYSTERIOUS DARK OVERLORD
(this was not based on guestbook I assumed outfit before I read antying)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated