Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
me and you? 😳😳
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Photo removed
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
w h a t
Account deleted
wrote:
i want to puke
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
😳
Account deleted
wrote:
this is the worst thing i've ever seen
Account deleted
wrote:
I think that's a little too inappropriate for VP. I actually gagged lol
Account deleted
wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
I think that's a little too inappropriate for VP. I actually gagged lol
lmao
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
kink equality this is tyranny
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
kink equality this is tyranny
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
AHHAAAAA
Account deleted
wrote:
if i can wear bdsm gear why can't i suck ppl's toes?? kink equality deadass
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
kink equality this is tyranny
That was disgusting thoÂ

Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Libertas wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
kink equality this is tyranny
That was disgusting thoÂ

+1
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
I think that's a little too inappropriate for VP. I actually gagged lol
u didnt have to remove it 😞
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
what was IT
Account deleted
wrote:
what was it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last