Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
ā©
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
bans/timeouts/warnings
Account deleted
wrote:
what r ur previous timeouts/warnings/bans? why did u get 'em? i thot this would be interestingĀ š
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
i have a warning for spam in 2016 from one of the contests i dont even remember it
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
i think i mightve gotten a warning for something once
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Never gotten any
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Don't think i have one
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
i got a to because my friend
@Belial
Ā was arguing with someone and got to (she used my home wifi)
Account deleted
wrote:
Warnings but ldk remember what for
Isolated
Youtube Star
Isolated wrote:
Warning, donāt remember what for
Account deleted
wrote:
all my warnings were for swearing in th thread title
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
i have none afaik
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Two warnings, both for spam
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
3 warnings, 1 toĀ
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
no warning or time out yetĀ
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
never got any
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
idk if I have any
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
I don't have any (if I remember correctly)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last