Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
guys guys guys guys remember to
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Look for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th with lots of music, videos, and extras!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Oh I'm a gummy bear
Account deleted
wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Oh I'm a gummy bear
In a gummy wear
I am gelatine fantastic
Its elastic
Account deleted
wrote:
thnx for the reminder
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
What
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
I hate that gummy bear song so much 😣😫
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
I hate that gummy bear song so much 😣😫
GET OUT OF MY THREAD
December
World Famous
December wrote:
wait you mean that green bish
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
You know I'll know go and listen to this song
and other great boops that came out around that time period
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
That truly was the baby shark of our age
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
That truly was the baby shark of our age
we had MANY great songs
I wanna list them all
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated