Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
What happend with everyone
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Com back
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Mood
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
What what
Account deleted
wrote:
Vacation
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Vacation
Bruh I was on vp while at tusenfryd vacation is no excuse
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Vacation
Bruh I was on vp while at tusenfryd vacation is no excuse
Can relate but I don't think were the rules
Private
Popstar
Hortensia wrote:
i was pooping
Private
World Famous
Nama wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Vacation
Bruh I was on vp while at tusenfryd vacation is no excuse
Im going to tusenfryd tomorrow
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Vacation
Bruh I was on vp while at tusenfryd vacation is no excuse
Can relate but I don't think were the rules
I. Am. The rule aaaaaaaaAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nama wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Vacation
Bruh I was on vp while at tusenfryd vacation is no excuse
Im going to tusenfryd tomorrow
Das fun I think im going next week or smth idk
Account deleted
wrote:
no
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
no
Bye
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Come back :c
Account deleted
wrote:
I've been visiting my dad and stepmom all day and when I came back I cried in the shower for like 20 minutes
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
no
Bye
bye
Account deleted
wrote:
Maybe ppl went to do the logo comp
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last