You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Vanity
I finally have all the Sol MCW sets, tysm to everyone who sold them to me!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Knitting & crochet
Alam
World famous



Anyone here knit or crochet? They're such lovely hobbies, very calming, very satisfying, and I feel productive, it's great.
I've been on a crochet and  knitting kick lately, as you may know if you're on my friends list. I crocheted a cardigan, though I abandoned that project because I realised far too late that the yarn is gonna make it look weird. I might come back to it once I'm less offended by my foolishness. 
I also crocheted a tote bag, which turned out pretty good. Bit underwhelming but it looks aight and it functions so I'm happy with it.
I've known how to knit very basically for a while now, my grandmother taught me how when I was a wee lad and I forgot until I was in hospital about two years ago and I learned how to knit (k) again. I just now learned how to purl from a youtube tutorial and I'm gonna go buy circular needles tomorrow to knit my first jumper ahhhhhh I'm so excited!
I have a bit of yarn I bought over the past two months or so because I've been wanting to knit for a while, so I've got some pretty yarn to make some pretty things, how fun.
Private
World famous



I do both or did.. it's more of a "i get a spurt of energy and a need to make something"
I learned knitting being pretty young too and taugth myself crocheting from youtube!
Private
Popstar



I know how to do it since I was like 5 and my mom knits a lot but for some reason the look of knitted stuff makes me mentally gag (sorry) but 
mby only ok thing is mariusgenser 
Private
World famous



I really wanna crochet one of those holey nets tho, i think it makes sense in my head.. but i feel like it will be so tedious 
Private
Living legend



crochet axolotl......~
Alam
World famous



ouch wrote:
I know how to do it since I was like 5 and my mom knits a lot but for some reason the look of knitted stuff makes me mentally gag (sorry) but 
mby only ok thing is mariusgenser 
How. You're Scandinavian? How do you survive winter? Do you just wear sweatshirts? I
Alam
World famous



Angelica wrote:
I really wanna crochet one of those holey nets tho, i think it makes sense in my head.. but i feel like it will be so tedious 
One of them bags? Yeah, they're cool, imagine going to the market with them and gettin some fruits and shit, how lovely.
Alam
World famous



Heartbroken wrote:
crochet axolotl......~
I knOw
Private
World famous



Alam wrote:
Angelica wrote:
I really wanna crochet one of those holey nets tho, i think it makes sense in my head.. but i feel like it will be so tedious 
One of them bags? Yeah, they're cool, imagine going to the market with them and gettin some fruits and shit, how lovely.
Exactly!
Private
Popstar



Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
I know how to do it since I was like 5 and my mom knits a lot but for some reason the look of knitted stuff makes me mentally gag (sorry) but 
mby only ok thing is mariusgenser 
How. You're Scandinavian? How do you survive winter? Do you just wear sweatshirts? I
What, it never gows below -20 ish here but, I just wear a sweater/t shirt and a rain coat, pants, shoes 
Alam
World famous



Angelica wrote:
Alam wrote:
Angelica wrote:
I really wanna crochet one of those holey nets tho, i think it makes sense in my head.. but i feel like it will be so tedious 
One of them bags? Yeah, they're cool, imagine going to the market with them and gettin some fruits and shit, how lovely.
Exactly!
They're very cute but I feel like shit would fall out? I have so many tiny things in my bags at all times, I don't know if it would be practical for me... Maybe for when I go to the grocery store to pick up a few things.
Alam
World famous



ouch wrote:
Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
I know how to do it since I was like 5 and my mom knits a lot but for some reason the look of knitted stuff makes me mentally gag (sorry) but 
mby only ok thing is mariusgenser 
How. You're Scandinavian? How do you survive winter? Do you just wear sweatshirts? I
What, it never gows below -20 ish here but, I just wear a sweater/t shirt and a rain coat, pants, shoes 
First off, -20 is objectively cold. Secondly, sweater as in knit sweater? Or sweatshirt?
Private
Popstar



Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
Alam wrote:
How. You're Scandinavian? How do you survive winter? Do you just wear sweatshirts? I
What, it never gows below -20 ish here but, I just wear a sweater/t shirt and a rain coat, pants, shoes 
First off, -20 is objectively cold. Secondly, sweater as in knit sweater? Or sweatshirt?
No I own no knit sweaters, just regular cotton ones, and some like, wool ones but I only use those when im skiing. But its not very cold when ur used to it, it just hurts in ur airways when u breathe but eh, I wear the same thing year round, even now 
Private
Popstar



I knit, currently making a sweater west for my mother
and then im gonna start knitting a dress, which im VERY excited about! 
I really want to crochet more too tbh 
Alam
World famous



Mymble wrote:
I knit, currently making a sweater west for my mother
and then im gonna start knitting a dress, which im VERY excited about! 
I really want to crochet more too tbh 
I love a good sweater vest, probably the thing I most looking forward to knitting once I'm done with the project I'm planning on starting tomorrow. I'd love to see some of your finished objects if you feel like sharing!
Alam
World famous



ouch wrote:
Alam wrote:
ouch wrote:
What, it never gows below -20 ish here but, I just wear a sweater/t shirt and a rain coat, pants, shoes 
First off, -20 is objectively cold. Secondly, sweater as in knit sweater? Or sweatshirt?
No I own no knit sweaters, just regular cotton ones, and some like, wool ones but I only use those when im skiing. But its not very cold when ur used to it, it just hurts in ur airways when u breathe but eh, I wear the same thing year round, even now 
Honestly that's a very specific aversion.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last