Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last
FT: THE KILLER (GAME) CLOSED
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
@Aria
you better come, i will write u up
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
@Mozzie
@Brother
Not us slowly tagging all online people
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
@Callisto
@JingUnicornJang
@harleybarbie98
@Meowmere
@December
Do you want to play?
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Ughh should I make a fighter look for this?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Ughh should I make a fighter look for this?
do it, do it, do it
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
giggle
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Ughh should I make a fighter look for this?
do it, do it, do it
somehow my look for day one fits
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Areximache wrote:
giggle
say what, you changed your outfit! and its looking good!
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Helia wrote:
Ughh should I make a fighter look for this?
Ooor we convince Gluestick to give us a setting and we'll dress accordingly (;;
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
Limited wrote:
Areximache wrote:
giggle
say what, you changed your outfit! and its looking good!
yes yes
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Helia wrote:
Ughh should I make a fighter look for this?
Ooor we convince Gluestick to give us a setting and we'll dress accordingly (;;
omg I haven't seen that name in ages!
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Limited wrote:
@Aria
you better come, i will write u up
haha, you wrote him up.
@Aria should you play then?
Boytoy
National Star
Boytoy wrote:
OMG I should make a fit w the saw bear trap on like I've been taken by jigsaw loll
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Lemon wrote:
i will join! Lemon
LEMON BABYYYY
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Godis wrote:
Limited wrote:
@Aria you better come, i will write u up
haha, you wrote him up.
@Aria should you play then?
he wrote that I should write him in - via discord
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last