Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Guess the user
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Hint: Their current outfit
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
6
aske..?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
6
lokes [:
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
omg am glad i won my 3 before the male outfits arrived im so bad at those nhgmhggg
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I know I’m not
active enough for these
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
gdi I really thought that it was kofod cx
Account deleted
wrote:
aske
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I know I’m not
active enough for these
go for the vibe!!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
6
lokes [:
Correct!
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
yayy cx
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
7
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
7
helia?
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
7
helia?
Correct! Wow, now you're basically as quick as Laboratory! Three wins, just like that.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
wowie I'm out, gonna wash my face now :-D
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
7
helia?
Correct! Wow, now you're basically as quick as Laboratory! Three wins, just like that.
that skin just screamed helia!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
|
Next
|
Last