Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
FT: Christmas quiz
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
thanks!1 merry christmass
Private
World Famous
Selcouth wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
ShinXue wrote:
I'm not sure about the last one
Same but I just guessed s: I am from Norway so I think it's the same as what we have
I guessed from the second try XD
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
ShinXue wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
ShinXue wrote:
I'm not sure about the last one
Same but I just guessed s: I am from Norway so I think it's the same as what we have
I guessed from the second try XD
same
Private
National Star
prplez wrote:
bumpp
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Thank you!
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
Thank you FT
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!
Antisocial
National Star
Antisocial wrote:
sent mi answers
Antisocial
National Star
Antisocial wrote:
yay ty
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
тнanĸ yoυ!!
Alexys
National Star
Alexys wrote:
does anyone know what the set is ?
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
Alexys wrote:
does anyone know what the set is ?
The prize is credits.
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Sent. That was fun!
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Thank you!
KreeAutumn
Popstar
KreeAutumn wrote:
Sent!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3