Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Do you have a nice wd?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
used to. i guess my side @Winterview has better stuff now
why would you transfer that much-
Time--
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Crawk and lab just flexing ):<
yes #flexdayandnight
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
used to. i guess my side @Winterview has better stuff now
why would you transfer that much-
Time--
I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna keep n sell, but rn everything there is for sale wink wink nudge nudge
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Crawk and lab just flexing ):<
yes #flexdayandnight
eat the rich
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Crawk and lab just flexing ):<
yes #flexdayandnight
eat the rich
yes,, some1 eat me
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Of courseÂ
I saw the confidence and knew it was you ouchie
Thank u
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Annie wrote:
Crawk wrote:
yes #flexdayandnight
eat the rich
yes,, some1 eat me
om nom nom
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
used to. i guess my side @Winterview has better stuff now
why would you transfer that much-
Time--
I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna keep n sell, but rn everything there is for sale wink wink nudge nudge
eye-
Any b/o on dis?
 Yes I hav it but imma give it to someone cx
kidakakash
National Star
kidakakash wrote:
Maybe idk, that depends. But youâre welcome to take a look x
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Annie wrote:
eat the rich
yes,, some1 eat me
om nom nom
đ
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
why would you transfer that much-
Time--
I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna keep n sell, but rn everything there is for sale wink wink nudge nudge
eye-
Any b/o on dis?
 Yes I hav it but imma give it to someone cx
o.o
I guess avg, so pretty but I never use her... so sad
but also I'm curious who that person is
Kyoto
Youtube Star
Kyoto wrote:
my wd is O-k not good till i get my wishlist items
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Annie wrote:
I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna keep n sell, but rn everything there is for sale wink wink nudge nudge
eye-
Any b/o on dis?
 Yes I hav it but imma give it to someone cx
o.o
I guess avg, so pretty but I never use her... so sad
but also I'm curious who that person is
I have not decided yet lmao, I've seen it on some ppl wl's cx
send omgfggg!!!
Winterview
Youtube Star
Winterview wrote:
coochiedestroyer wrote:
my wd is O-k not good till i get my wishlist items
Ok is not the word I would use for your wd... ok is an understatement to put in the simplest terms
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
coochiedestroyer wrote:
my wd is O-k not good till i get my wishlist items
eye-
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last