Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
Outfit Appreciation September
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
@Mime
Account deleted
wrote:
ruccola wrote:
x @Mime
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
me i snapped on this one
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
@Aphrodite
@Nesta
Forest godesses basically
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Look like you guys would run through a meadow and live in a cottage in the woods
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Angelica wrote:
X@Aphrodite x@Nesta
Forest godesses basically
I didnt even notice we’re matching! We look awesome
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Angelica wrote:
X@Aphrodite x@Nesta
Forest godesses basically
I didnt even notice we’re matching! We look awesome
For sure! I mistook you for Nesta and had too double check! Yall look good!
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Angelica wrote:
X@Aphrodite x@Nesta
Forest godesses basically
I didnt even notice we’re matching! We look awesome
For sure! I mistook you for Nesta and had too double check! Yall look good!
❤️❤️ no wonder aha!
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
@YSL
@Worm
@ruccola
@Emmienem
@Libertas
@talent
@Arachne
@Dazzle
@Krystle
@hungover
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
thank u!!!! ily iriss
Worm
National Star
Worm wrote:
Iriss!! love ur fit too<3
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
thankiee iriss <33
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
Adore your outfit too angel!! thank u <3
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
me
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
thank you<3
@Iriss
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last