Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Antar (Code Hunt)
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
LillyN wrote:
hints pls im dumB
literally me lol I swear I've looked at all the profiles n must have just completely missed it or somethin ?
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
oh no Im struggling
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
talent wrote:
i am so lost.
Nesta explained it pretty well in her posts.
You are either going to find a code part in these profiles:
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/gameinfo?show=badges&type=eventteam
Or in competitions made by any of those people listed ^
Once you find the parts, you'll have to put it in order and claim it.Ā
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
Salem wrote:
LillyN wrote:
hints pls im dumB
literally me lol I swear I've looked at all the profiles n must have just completely missed it or somethin ?
same, i think my eyes are just here for decoration on my faceĀ
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Does it have to be sent in, in right order?
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
how many parts are hidden inside profiles?
1
Account deleted
wrote:
i remembered how much i dislike searching profiles
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Does it have to be sent in, in right order?
Yes.Ā
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
Just found one part, I'm blind
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Savage wrote:
Appreciate my Lisa Frank gif
HINTS:
Hint #1:
Not in blogs
Omygod I was literally just scrolling through the blogs and went back here to cry and
Account deleted
wrote:
Ā am screaming
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
Duchess wrote:
Salem wrote:
LillyN wrote:
hints pls im dumB
literally me lol I swear I've looked at all the profiles n must have just completely missed it or somethin ?
same, i think my eyes are just here for decoration on my faceĀ
right
just checked them all again n still can't see any so. gonna giv up I think cos really it ain't gonna happen lmao
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
will the code be on the first page only of competition threads?
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Ā am screaming
I needd
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last