Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 406
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Wardrobe Call: Sunday By Numbers
Lamby
International Star
Lamby wrote:
Proxy wrote:
@Myonlywish you can add @Lamby to the usable wd list!!
moorshum
International Star
moorshum wrote:
i don't mind if mine is used! if it's big enough ofc
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
sure
Private
National Star
Risa wrote:
mines small but mines open too
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I don't have a lot of new stuff since I've been inactive so long but feel free to use it
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
mine is open in case anyone wants to use it
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
I don't think my is big enough. XD
Myonlywish
Youtube Star
Myonlywish wrote:
Cindy wrote:
I don't think my is big enough. XD
Maybe only on the Dutch server, but I can also add you to both if you want 🙂
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
you can use mine as well!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2