Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Design tutorials
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
U designers/ppl who design need to upload design tutorials bc I struggle so bad and u guys r so good
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
there are quite a few around, if you haven't seen them already!
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social?category=1&topic=312634
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Teddy&show=blog&id=15998
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=sinful&show=blog&id=11327
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
Aske wrote:
there are quite a few around, if you haven't seen them already!
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social?category=1&topic=312634
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Teddy&show=blog&id=15998
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=sinful&show=blog&id=11327
thank u!
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
not tutorial but speedpaints
www.youtube.com/@areximache
also
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Lycari&show=blog&id=24293
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
Areximache wrote:
not tutorial but speedpaints
www.youtube.com/@areximache
also
en.virtualpopstar.com/home/profile?user=Lycari&show=blog&id=24293
yayy tysm
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated