Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Nature Photography
Account deleted
wrote:
i only have insta accounts but i can't use them👍
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Petal wrote:
i only have insta accounts but i can't use them👍
how do you usually join raffles? or do you? cx
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
less than 24 hours left to post your entry! 🌿
SweetLapis
World Famous
SweetLapis wrote:
Hope this worked.
Please tell me if not.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
SweetLapis wrote:
Hope this worked.
Please tell me if not.
all good!
SweetLapis
World Famous
SweetLapis wrote:
Misjel wrote:
SweetLapis wrote:
Hope this worked.
Please tell me if not.
all good!
Thank god, I was nervous as hell lol.
My anxiety is gone now thank you.
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
i think i did it on twitter
cold cold may photo brrr
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
dis ok?
https://twitter.com/kolsgaard/status/1391680475983450117?s=21
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
dis ok?
https://twitter.com/kolsgaard/status/1391680475983450117?s=21
yessir !
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
I posted my entry on Instagram, I hope I did everything right
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
I posted my entry on Instagram, I hope I did everything right
yes you did! :3
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
I posted my entry on Instagram, I hope I did everything right
yes you did! :3
Thank you for checking :3
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
my entry!
https://twitter.com/lemonsaresad/status/1391759544464859141?s=19
Private
King of Kings
NobodyRaphael wrote:
twitter.com/IamNobo06571026/status/1391812901053210629
I think I might'a done it right this time... please, let me know
Thank you.
Account deleted
wrote:
@Petal
if they allow it I can post it on my side tumblr for u if u wanna
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last