Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
|
Next
|
Last
[Full] THG Simulator #5 (SMT)
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Go helene go january go elowyn
I need some luck tbh
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Elowyn
sobs while gripping a photo of her friends and family
😞😞😞
Havent seen that before
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Elowyn
sobs while gripping a photo of her friends and family
😞😞😞
Poor you :c
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Go helene go january go elowyn
I need some luck tbh
U wont get it from me
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
toraix wrote:
Helia how did i deserve this
You didnt :*(
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Go helene go january go elowyn
go ME
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
doli wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Elowyn
sobs while gripping a photo of her friends and family
😞😞😞
Poor you :c
💔💔💔
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
There weren't many deaths at the Feast, but they're coming now.
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Go helene go january go elowyn
go ME
Ur not wearing ur shrek skin so no go you
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Go helene go january go elowyn
I need some luck tbh
U wont get it from me
💔😡
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I need some luck tbh
U wont get it from me
💔😡
I only bring doom
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
oh great im prob dead
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Im gonna för now
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
There weren't many deaths at the Feast, but they're coming now.
I have a feeling I’m gonna die, sobbing won’t get me far
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
I can't open my bottle help
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
|
Next
|
Last