Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Misjel talking
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
i would like 2 see it 👉👈
I wanna C demon girl
i havent even finished the hair yet there's nothin to show 😔
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I LVOE U
Lov u!!
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
this is my new fav thread
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
this is my new fav thread
Misjel just talking talkie :-D
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I kinda want to make a new blinkie banner, but I lov this one
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
this is my new fav thread
Misjel just talking talkie :-D
me when misjel talking
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
im joining but also doing some work
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
this is my new fav thread
Misjel just talking talkie :-D
me when misjel talking
Bowy I want more purple items in game
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
im joining but also doing some work
Oii, sweet, what kinda work?
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Misjel just talking talkie :-D
me when misjel talking
Bowy I want more purple items in game
mmmm...............................noted
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
me when misjel talking
Bowy I want more purple items in game
mmmm...............................noted
Waaaaaaa....love u
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
im joining but also doing some work
Oii, sweet, what kinda work?
for school
writing some results from an interview for a research and working on a lay out
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
im joining but also doing some work
Oii, sweet, what kinda work?
for school
writing some results from an interview for a research and working on a lay out
Ohhh I see, layouts are fun to do when you have flow :3
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Oii, sweet, what kinda work?
for school
writing some results from an interview for a research and working on a lay out
Ohhh I see, layouts are fun to do when you have flow :3
yeah and music helps hahahah
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Iriss wrote:
for school
writing some results from an interview for a research and working on a lay out
Ohhh I see, layouts are fun to do when you have flow :3
yeah and music helps hahahah
For some reason I don't listen to music a lot, but music is indeed a creativity booster
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last