Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Misjel talking
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Random stuff
Mostly design thoughts maybe
I'd love for u to join this random thread :-D
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Feel free to drop design suggestions here yä
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
How do I make banana shoes?
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
omg
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
omg
Omg Bowy!! I'm fangirling
Welcome to my corner :-D
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Misjel wrote:
How do I make banana shoes?
*Angels brian stopped working*
What
just wanna say i can't believe i just wrote brian and not brain
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
How do I make banana shoes?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I wanna make a moth design
Like a fluffy humanoid moth
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
How do I make banana shoes?
x
My design skills aren't there yet ]:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
How do I make banana shoes?
*Angels brian stopped working*
What
Banana sho for male :-D
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I wanna make a moth design
Like a fluffy humanoid moth
x
i would like 2 see it 👉👈
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I wanna make a moth design
Like a fluffy humanoid moth
x
i would like 2 see it 👉👈
I wanna C demon girl
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
How do I make banana shoes?
*Angels brian stopped working*
What
Banana sho for male :-D
Oo, maybe
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
*Angels brian stopped working*
What
Banana sho for male :-D
Oo, maybe
x
Omg, I'll try
Or should I go for oranges for makes as well???
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I wanna make a moth design
Like a fluffy humanoid moth
x
i would like 2 see it 👉👈
I wanna C demon girl
i havent even finished the hair yet there's nothin to show 😔
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I LVOE U
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last