Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Misjel talking
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Smh...
THEY'RE CUTE!!!!
But you had to spend money...
Yeah, nothing is free on vepee )=
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
wow I'm making so many threads FT should just take me in already
jk, 4 teams would be greedy
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
My profile got falling stars, I like it
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Hello misjelle hope youve had a great day
Been...procrastinating....But I feel good, wbu? :-D
I'm so sad I logged out before I could reply
I am fine but cold and my throat is itchy 🏃🏻♀️
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Hello misjelle hope youve had a great day
Been...procrastinating....But I feel good, wbu? :-D
I'm so sad I logged out before I could reply
I am fine but cold and my throat is itchy 🏃🏻♀️
Ahhh, hope u feel better soon 0:
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Just bought these and all of my backup funds are now burned
worth
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Just bought these and all of my backup funds are now burned
worth
very true very true
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I look funni wahahahahh
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I look funni wahahahahh
Haha, i honestly like your outfit alot rn! 😅😅
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I look funni wahahahahh
u look cute
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I look funni wahahahahh
Haha, i honestly like your outfit alot rn! 😅😅
hahahahah thanku cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I look funni wahahahahh
u look cute
U look sexi
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I look funni wahahahahh
u look cute
U look sexi
omg
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
u look cute
U look sexi
omg
me steal dis
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Misjel wrote:
bowie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
U look sexi
omg
me steal dis
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last