Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 462
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
|
Next
|
Last
Kaj’s online
Account deleted
wrote:
Kaj wrote:
Haha, pussys
I don't have a pussy.
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Kaj wrote:
Haha, pussys
Kaj be nice
Account deleted
wrote:
Hot damm
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Kaj I love u
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
kaj are u not gonna respond to me praising you
[10:35 PM]- heaven 2020
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Kaj wrote:
Haha, pussys
Kaj be nice
Whats happening i-
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Kaj is savage omg
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Kaj wrote:
Haha, pussys
is it pussys or pussies?
Private
Queen of Queens
VP-Etjen wrote:
ouch wrote:
Kaj I love u
Me 2
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Kaj wrote:
ouch wrote:
Kaj I love u
Me 2
<333333333 self love is good
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Kaj wrote:
ouch wrote:
Kaj I love u
Me 2
me 2
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
International Star
meilin wrote:
@Kaj
pls marry me we're meant to be together
Private
Popstar
Hortensia wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Kaj wrote:
Haha, pussys
is it pussys or pussies?
i think pussies tbh
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Omg, wtf is this??
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
|
Next
|
Last