Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Misjel talking
Account deleted
wrote:
why everybody miku
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
That makes two of us then
Great to have company hihhi
Yea makes me feel less bad about not doing anything productive :3
we shud do something productive together, dwaal you used to be such a diligent student, what happan? :3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
why everybody miku
I'm bandwagoning u see
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
why everybody miku
I'm bandwagoning u see
u can band this wagon
im sorry i dont know what dawned on me i deeply apologize michelle i really do
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Great to have company hihhi
Yea makes me feel less bad about not doing anything productive :3
we shud do something productive together, dwaal you used to be such a diligent student, what happan? :3
Wot when ? I don't remember that hngnn also I have nothing to study right now .. I'm on break still
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
why everybody miku
I'm bandwagoning u see
Me too idk what's happening actually
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
why everybody miku
I'm bandwagoning u see
u can band this wagon
im sorry i dont know what dawned on me i deeply apologize michelle i really do
What are you apologizing for? O:
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Should I dress up as Miku too? Idk who she is but she looks cute
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Yea makes me feel less bad about not doing anything productive :3
we shud do something productive together, dwaal you used to be such a diligent student, what happan? :3
Wot when ? I don't remember that hngnn also I have nothing to study right now .. I'm on break still
I dunno, before corona maybe cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Should I dress up as Miku too? Idk who she is but she looks cute
Yeah, join the miku bandwagon hihih
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
we shud do something productive together, dwaal you used to be such a diligent student, what happan? :3
Wot when ? I don't remember that hngnn also I have nothing to study right now .. I'm on break still
I dunno, before corona maybe cx
Tru .. the 'rona has ruined me..
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I'm bandwagoning u see
u can band this wagon
im sorry i dont know what dawned on me i deeply apologize michelle i really do
What are you apologizing for? O:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Wot when ? I don't remember that hngnn also I have nothing to study right now .. I'm on break still
I dunno, before corona maybe cx
Tru .. the 'rona has ruined me..
sadge sadge sadge
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
u can band this wagon
im sorry i dont know what dawned on me i deeply apologize michelle i really do
What are you apologizing for? O:
MADA THIS IS PURE EVIL!!!!
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
What are you apologizing for? O:
MADA THIS IS PURE EVIL!!!!
"u can band this wagon"
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last