Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Misjel talking
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
mis jel
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
MADA THIS IS PURE EVIL!!!!
"u can band this wagon"
sorry I haven't been to 4chan, idk what this means cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
mis jel
hot shot
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
mis jel
hot shot
wha ts up
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
MADA THIS IS PURE EVIL!!!!
"u can band this wagon"
sorry I haven't been to 4chan, idk what this means cx
OH MY GOD MISJELLLLLLLLL I AM TELLING YOU TO BAND MY WAGONNNNNNNN
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
mis jel
hot shot
wha ts up
Sending electrosignals to mada, wbu? how did the minecraft worldbuilding go? :3
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
"u can band this wagon"
sorry I haven't been to 4chan, idk what this means cx
OH MY GOD MISJELLLLLLLLL I AM TELLING YOU TO BAND MY WAGONNNNNNNN
I'm clueless as well o.o
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
"u can band this wagon"
sorry I haven't been to 4chan, idk what this means cx
OH MY GOD MISJELLLLLLLLL I AM TELLING YOU TO BAND MY WAGONNNNNNNN
I STILL DOn'T GET IT SORRY MADA
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
sorry I haven't been to 4chan, idk what this means cx
OH MY GOD MISJELLLLLLLLL I AM TELLING YOU TO BAND MY WAGONNNNNNNN
I STILL DOn'T GET IT SORRY MADA
i cant say it on public forums plus i swea this was all joking godbye world
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ESFP wrote:
OH MY GOD MISJELLLLLLLLL I AM TELLING YOU TO BAND MY WAGONNNNNNNN
I STILL DOn'T GET IT SORRY MADA
i cant say it on public forums plus i swea this was all joking godbye world
Ok I got it now HhhahHAHAHah cx
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Should I dress up as Miku too? Idk who she is but she looks cute
Yeah, join the miku bandwagon hihih
I tried but my wd wasn't made for this lol, it didn't work out
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hot shot
wha ts up
Sending electrosignals to mada, wbu? how did the minecraft worldbuilding go? :3
still not finished, but gonna continue tomorrow
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Should I dress up as Miku too? Idk who she is but she looks cute
Yeah, join the miku bandwagon hihih
I tried but my wd wasn't made for this lol, it didn't work out
u could be hair down miku
or ponytail sakura miku :3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
wha ts up
Sending electrosignals to mada, wbu? how did the minecraft worldbuilding go? :3
still not finished, but gonna continue tomorrow
I see, gl cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Btw vanity, I've been wondering about it a while now, how did the military service thing work out?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last