Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
"I hate all men"
Account deleted
wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Iād let commander suck my toes
he only likes margot robbie's toesĀ
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
NotRaquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
NotRaquelle wrote:
No for reals
I can be the house wife and he can provide
I mean yeah, it does take balls to be a conservative 35-year-old incel in an almost all-girl dress up site.
I take the challengeĀ
NO
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
lamb wrote:
idk if ive posted it before bc i meant to but i love ur fit tf the colours. sexey
All credit to @AphroditeĀ
i love yours too
hot
I can't believe I haven't got to style you yet.
Go for it whenever you want to
NotRaquelle
Youtube Star
NotRaquelle wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Y you hate my feet
No l luv ur feet l thought u knew that
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
ESFP wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Iād let commander suck my toes
he only likes margot robbie's toesĀ
Oh god damn it
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Y you hate my feet
I didn't say that I was just stating that they're mine.....
NotRaquelle
Youtube Star
NotRaquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
NotRaquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
I mean yeah, it does take balls to be a conservative 35-year-old incel in an almost all-girl dress up site.
I take the challengeĀ
NO
He is not that bad c'mon
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
All credit to @AphroditeĀ
i love yours too
hot
I can't believe I haven't got to style you yet.
Go for it whenever you want to
yeah sure when i'm up to it yes duly noted
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
NotRaquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
NotRaquelle wrote:
I take the challengeĀ
NO
He is not that bad c'mon
He is literally the definition of bad. Satan probably cooks for him and gives him free foot rubs.
NotRaquelle
Youtube Star
NotRaquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
NotRaquelle wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
NO
He is not that bad c'mon
He is literally the definition of bad. Satan probably cooks for him and gives him free foot rubs.
You mean Luci?Ā
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
i have every right to hate men tbh
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Lemon wrote:
i have every right to hate men tbh
WE EARNED THIS lmao
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
Claire wrote:
Lemon wrote:
i have every right to hate men tbh
WE EARNED THIS lmao
YUP and if anyone says otherwise
get ready for some beef
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
Lemon wrote:
i have every right to hate men tbh
Yeah, I hate men but not all men.
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
Lemon wrote:
i have every right to hate men tbh
Yeah, I hate men but not all men.
not all men?? no shit sherlock
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last