Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
Misjel talking
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
do you know sykkuno
No, do you? ((=
yes .. .. . .
dude kinda looks like eugene
Just kinda
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
No, do you? ((=
yes .. .. . .
dude kinda looks like eugene
Just kinda
like WHO
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
like a softer version
But not so much anymore, bye
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Meanie girl collab with duckboy :3
Only flat colors so far loool
I like it
THankieee :33
💕
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
like a softer version
But not so much anymore, bye
uwu well
hes a streamer
hes live rn
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
like a softer version
But not so much anymore, bye
uwu well
hes a streamer
hes live rn
I see, gamer? :3
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
like a softer version
But not so much anymore, bye
uwu well
hes a streamer
hes live rn
I see, gamer? :3
yes
hes playing among us
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
uwu well
hes a streamer
hes live rn
I see, gamer? :3
yes
hes playing among us
WOahh, thought the hype calmed down, but among us is quite fun haahah
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I see, gamer? :3
yes
hes playing among us
WOahh, thought the hype calmed down, but among us is quite fun haahah
I kno and I still like it but no one likes it anymore and im like ):
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
yes
hes playing among us
WOahh, thought the hype calmed down, but among us is quite fun haahah
I kno and I still like it but no one likes it anymore and im like ):
Sadge, u should try and gather ppl on here hahah (not me, baibia)
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
yes
hes playing among us
WOahh, thought the hype calmed down, but among us is quite fun haahah
I kno and I still like it but no one likes it anymore and im like ):
I've thought about buying it but idk hmhm
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
WOahh, thought the hype calmed down, but among us is quite fun haahah
I kno and I still like it but no one likes it anymore and im like ):
Sadge, u should try and gather ppl on here hahah (not me, baibia)
there is a discord but its only kofod plays when I dont have time
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I kno and I still like it but no one likes it anymore and im like ):
Sadge, u should try and gather ppl on here hahah (not me, baibia)
there is a discord but its only kofod plays when I dont have time
It's illegal now <3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Swagswagswag I should study math, but I'm designing, the math yt video is just background noise <3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Swagswagswag I should study math, but I'm designing, the math yt video is just background noise <3
I should do my hw or go to sleep
But I design the best before bed, haven't designed a lot recently )=
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last