You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Started up AWFA? design forums again :) Doing male designs.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
wdytom
Private
Popstar



I hope I made a decent impression

If you haven't seen me before, rate my outfit or something :-) that's always fun!!
It's really hard to offend me so don't worry about that. I think my avatar is somehow ugly and cute at the same time



Private
International star



Honestly hurts to say that this is first time I have seen you at vp. 
But I honestly love your outfit oasjdosp 
and the fact that you seem like person who likes pokemon? owo
Multatuli
International star



i think ur absolutely being immature for not wanting to use reusable bags
Private
National star



your outfit kinda reminds me of a metallic bug, it's a bit scary. I haven't seen you that much so I'm kinda neutral. I remember having seen your outfit and name so that's at least memorable. 

Private
Popstar



U really had to make a new forum so u can spread ur lies once again, ok
Private
Popstar



Wenka wrote:
Honestly hurts to say that this is first time I have seen you at vp. 
But I honestly love your outfit oasjdosp 
and the fact that you seem like person who likes pokemon? owo
oo thank you!!
Yeah I do like pokemon :-) I only have two games though   I haven't gotten around to play the oldest ones
Private
Popstar



Nesta wrote:
your outfit kinda reminds me of a metallic bug, it's a bit scary. I haven't seen you that much so I'm kinda neutral. I remember having seen your outfit and name so that's at least memorable. 
Ngl that comment made me chuckle a bit
Private
Popstar



Bumping this thread with a cute Ampharos

Smile2
Youtube star



I already love u because u love Pokémon
Anyways I have come here after a long time so idk u
But love ur outfit9/10
Private
Popstar



Smile2 wrote:
I already love u because u love Pokémon
Anyways I have come here after a long time so idk u
But love ur outfit9/10
Welcome back :-)

and thank you ♡♡
Private
Popstar



Rainstorm wrote:
Bumping this thread with a cute Ampharos

Private
International star



literally have no idea who u are but OMG THAT OUTFIT

100% eldritch demon girl-next-door. cute as fuck
Private
Popstar



Levana wrote:
literally have no idea who u are but OMG THAT OUTFIT

100% eldritch demon girl-next-door. cute as fuck
(I know you're talking about another outfit...) thank you!! :-)
Private
International star



Rainstorm wrote:
Levana wrote:
literally have no idea who u are but OMG THAT OUTFIT

100% eldritch demon girl-next-door. cute as fuck
(I know you're talking about another outfit...) thank you!! :-)
np!  (it's the one with the long black hair and three eyes face)
Private
Popstar



Levana wrote:
Rainstorm wrote:
Levana wrote:
literally have no idea who u are but OMG THAT OUTFIT

100% eldritch demon girl-next-door. cute as fuck
(I know you're talking about another outfit...) thank you!! :-)
np!  (it's the one with the long black hair and three eyes face)
I remember! It's one of my favorites hehe
Private
International star



Rainstorm wrote:
Levana wrote:
Rainstorm wrote:
(I know you're talking about another outfit...) thank you!! :-)
np!  (it's the one with the long black hair and three eyes face)
I remember! It's one of my favorites hehe
i remember adding that hair to my wl just cuz u looked so cute in it {option}
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last