You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Started up AWFA? design forums again :) Doing male designs.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
FREE THINGS - EVERYTHING HAS TO GO - DELETING
Account deleted




i am deleting my user, i am giving everything awsy. posr what you want in here i will send it 
Private
Living legend



Whaaa
Private
Queen of Pop



SereiaDeAzul wrote:
i am deleting my user, i am giving everything awsy. posr what you want in here i will send it 

why are you deleting your acc?
Account deleted




My computer is a bit slow, so sorry if it takes a while to send. I don't want to just delete my account with all of the clothes and money on it, so I am just going to send it randomly to people if no one here wants it
Account deleted




Rochellette wrote:
SereiaDeAzul wrote:
i am deleting my user, i am giving everything awsy. posr what you want in here i will send it 

why are you deleting your acc?
Thank you for asking, it's nice to hear. The reasonings are private 
Private
International star



i'm sorry to hear that you're quitting, but i wish you all the best ;w;


MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Private
International star



Naww sereia! hope u are okay!
Private
Popstar



thank u if u send 
Private
Queen of Pop



SereiaDeAzul wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
SereiaDeAzul wrote:
i am deleting my user, i am giving everything awsy. posr what you want in here i will send it 

why are you deleting your acc?
Thank you for asking, it's nice to hear. The reasonings are private 


Well wish you the best in life and send you good vibes!
Account deleted




Tut wrote:
i'm sorry to hear that you're quitting, but i wish you all the best ;w;


Thank you
Account deleted




Ella wrote:
Naww sereia! hope u are okay!
Thank you too
Account deleted




Rochellette wrote:
SereiaDeAzul wrote:
Rochellette wrote:

why are you deleting your acc?
Thank you for asking, it's nice to hear. The reasonings are private 


Well wish you the best in life and send you good vibes!
Thank you and you too
Toraix
International star



I hope you The Best for Life and stuff ❤️
Account deleted




toraix wrote:
I hope you The Best for Life and stuff ❤️
Thank you so much
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Thank you ❤
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last