Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 馃悁
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother鈥檚 side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it鈥檚 mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
lemme tell u a lil secret....................
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm bored af
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
freckle babe..............
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
same
the drawing was not successful聽
Account deleted
wrote:
Abby wrote:
same
the drawing was not successful聽
lemme seeeee
Account deleted
wrote:
Leo wrote:
freckle babe..............
i'm sowwy
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Abby wrote:
same
the drawing was not successful聽
Sdarot is working and I finally was able to watch 讛讬砖专讚讜转
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Abby wrote:
same
the drawing was not successful聽
lemme seeeee
noooee I didn't finish it even >
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Leo wrote:
Abby wrote:
same
the drawing was not successful聽
Sdarot is working and I finally was able to watch 讛讬砖专讚讜转
omg this fucking show
I remember hating it so much but watching it because of my friend xD
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Abby wrote:
Leo wrote:
Abby wrote:
same
the drawing was not successful聽
Sdarot is working and I finally was able to watch 讛讬砖专讚讜转
omg this fucking show
I remember hating it so much but watching it because of my friend xD
I'm watching it online bc I love reading the summary that one page on instagram is writing about the show聽
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Leo wrote:
Abby wrote:
Leo wrote:
Sdarot is working and I finally was able to watch 讛讬砖专讚讜转
omg this fucking show
I remember hating it so much but watching it because of my friend xD
I'm watching it online bc I love reading the summary that one page on instagram is writing about the show聽
damn it sounds like fun!
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Abby wrote:
Leo wrote:
Abby wrote:
omg this fucking show
I remember hating it so much but watching it because of my friend xD
I'm watching it online bc I love reading the summary that one page on instagram is writing about the show聽
damn it sounds like fun!
if you have instagram check聽
https://www.instagram.com/hapshutaofficial/?hl=en
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Leo wrote:
Abby wrote:
Leo wrote:
I'm watching it online bc I love reading the summary that one page on instagram is writing about the show聽
damn it sounds like fun!
if you have instagram check聽
https://www.instagram.com/hapshutaofficial/?hl=en
HA this page is hilarious聽
love it
thank you!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I love you
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I love you
what
Account deleted
wrote:
at least some1馃憠馃憟馃様
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last