Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Hey guys just wanna let you all know
Account deleted
wrote:
I think you're all
1/cos(C)
Get it?
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
I googled, thanks
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
not the math jokes, i love that for u
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
I'm dumb and now I'm crying. Don't get it.
Account deleted
wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
I'm dumb and now I'm crying. Don't get it.
sec(C)
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Bram wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
I'm dumb and now I'm crying. Don't get it.
sec(C)
i still dont get it, whats sec(C) ?
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Siri wrote:
Bram wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
I'm dumb and now I'm crying. Don't get it.
sec(C)
i still dont get it, whats sec(C) ?
Oh i just said it out loud. Nevermind.
Account deleted
wrote:
Siri wrote:
Siri wrote:
Bram wrote:
sec(C)
i still dont get it, whats sec(C) ?
Oh i just said it out loud. Nevermind.
So you agree? You think you're sexy?
Account deleted
wrote:
hahaha
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
without seeing your username I knew this topic was yours
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Bram wrote:
Siri wrote:
Siri wrote:
i still dont get it, whats sec(C) ?
Oh i just said it out loud. Nevermind.
So you agree? You think you're sexy?
Not really
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I googled, thanks
Account deleted
wrote:
no
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
Bram wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
I'm dumb and now I'm crying. Don't get it.
sec(C)
ohhhhhhhh right back at u u flirty babe
katsee01
Playback Star
katsee01 wrote:
my math teacher would love u
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Gotta love math jokes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated