Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Everything smells like blood
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Puke
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Not even normal blood but stinky stinky blood, why it smell so bad bruv
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I asked my teacher if it woukd smell like that if I butchered a human n he said yes, probably. Ugh
That was the moment I decided to nevr become a murderer honestly
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
How tf do u get rid of blood stains on white clothing ouff ..of
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
ouch wrote:
How tf do u get rid of blood stains on white clothing ouff ..of
Hydrogen peroxide
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
ouch wrote:
How tf do u get rid of blood stains on white clothing ouff ..of
Hydrogen peroxide
Do I hav to bleach it ajaj
Kit
National Star
Kit wrote:
ouch wrote:
How tf do u get rid of blood stains on white clothing ouff ..of
cold water, whatever u do do
not
use hot water
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Kit wrote:
ouch wrote:
How tf do u get rid of blood stains on white clothing ouff ..of
cold water, whatever u do do
not
use hot water
Yes I figured (tho its weird innit) but yes imma soak it I guess
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
I butchered a deer (?) At school
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
I butchered a deer (?) At school
I am sorry that this happened to you
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
I butchered a deer (?) At school
I am sorry that this happened to you
Why
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
I butchered a deer (?) At school
Ohwww
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
I butchered a deer (?) At school
Ohwww
Yes it was stinky n kinda gross ngl but it was ok
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
how did that malheur even happned
I butchered a deer (?) At school
Ohwww
In biology we had to stick our hands into a ox heart and it was disgusting bc the heart was the size of my head
Account deleted
wrote:
i love biology
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last