Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
sitting in my room alone too long
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
what if everyone secretly hates me
Account deleted
wrote:
surely not
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Heaven wrote:
surely not
okay but likeĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
That be the too long part
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Heaven wrote:
surely not
also I love u so much uwu
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
That be the too long part
oh yea I havent seen people in a while
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Not everyone, cause I like you for sureĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
ofc there r gonna ppl who dislike u but focus on who likes u #inspirational #positivity
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
That be the too long part
oh yea I havent seen people in a while
Time to meet someoneĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
MoodĀ
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Not everyone, cause I like you for sureĀ
<3
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
That be the too long part
oh yea I havent seen people in a while
Time to meet someoneĀ
oh yea :/Ā
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ofc there r gonna ppl who dislike u but focus on who likes u #inspirational #positivity
thank u I am inspired
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
Your vp name is BunnyButts, I bet nobody can hate someone like that.Ā
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
MossPiglet wrote:
Your vp name is BunnyButts, I bet nobody can hate someone like that.Ā
everything is hatable there's no general rule hereĀ
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
MossPiglet wrote:
Your vp name is BunnyButts, I bet nobody can hate someone like that.Ā
everything is hatable there's no general rule hereĀ
okay
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last