Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Everyone must be my friend!
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
u read that right u are required to be my friend
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
why
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Oki Iām okay with that
Persephone
Popstar
Persephone wrote:
I am very much okay with thatĀ
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
SO IN
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
devilcake wrote:
why
causeĀ
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
ellem wrote:
Oki Iām okay with that
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Canāt send any friend request..did you block me??
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Canāt send any friend request..did you block me??
?? we already friends
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Canāt send any friend request..did you block me??
?? we already friends
Hahah, jk cx
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Ā how I feel with all these new friends
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Canāt send any friend request..did you block me??
?? we already friends
Hahah, jk cx
I would never block you I love you so much
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I wont objectĀ
Private
Popstar
Hortensia wrote:
alright !
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated