Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 149
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Zoom call thoughts
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Something about an old gay man saying gentlemen hits different
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
sexy
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
sexy
yeaĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
interesting
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Heaven wrote:
interesting
you need to hear it to understand it has energy to it
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
me @ u
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
there are so many old people on this call
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Heaven wrote:
interesting
you need to hear it to understand it has energy to it
it prob has i support it
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Nesta wrote:
x
that's really creepy energy mateĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
I'm thinking of Holt from Brooklyn 99.
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Nesta wrote:
x
that's really creepy energy mateĀ
Berlin says "gentlemen" to someone in one of the later seasons but I couldn't find the particular clip so I took that one.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated