Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 434
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
i miss obama
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
SameĀ Ā
Listened to his speech the other day, he has such a calming effect.Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
i don't
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
same and I live in Europe
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lmao i even miss gw these days last four years gave us som PERSPECTIVE
December
World Famous
December wrote:
same and i live on the other side of the world lol
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I wish I could say the same, but I've never met him.Ā
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated