Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
Not chatting about freckie anymore
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
@FreckIe
Hav fun, find a bff, gotta make them moneys worth bro
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
omg me pls
Account deleted
wrote:
👁️👄👁️
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
👁️👄👁️
Send applications to freckol pm, limited edition
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
omg pls accept me👰🏽
Account deleted
wrote:
Gucci wrote:
omg pls accept me👰🏽
.. 😭
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Gucci wrote:
omg pls accept me👰🏽
.. 😭
why don't ya accept me😭😭😭😭
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Gucci wrote:
omg pls accept me👰🏽
.. 😭
why don't ya accept me😭😭😭😭
y'all ain't worth it🙄🙄🙄
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
omg gsdjsahb sorry, should I delete? cx
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
omg gsdjsahb sorry, should I delete? cx
pls don't
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
.. 😭
why don't ya accept me😭😭😭😭
y'all ain't worth it🙄🙄🙄
waaaaa uuuuuu I'm reporting
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Misjel wrote:
omg gsdjsahb sorry, should I delete? cx
pls don't
Talking about this thread hahahah
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Misjel wrote:
omg gsdjsahb sorry, should I delete? cx
pls don't
Talking about this thread hahahah
took me a second lmao
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
don't u dare delete me
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Freckol your look is intimidatin 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Freckol your look is intimidatin 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
wait
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last