Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
THIS USER OMGGGGG UGH
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
callum wrote:
ughh
Persephone
Popstar
Persephone wrote:
is dis intentional mirror glitch cuz I love the idea
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
ughhh
Account deleted
wrote:
i could never look that stunning
December
World Famous
December wrote:
thnaks
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
hate that bitch
Account deleted
wrote:
STOP BULLYING ME
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Thanks
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
oh look it's wrench
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
thecellabration
World Famous
thecellabration wrote:
so true
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
why is the mirror glitch, mine but it's half naked
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
Persephone wrote:
is dis intentional mirror glitch cuz I love the idea
GIRL YOUR BANNER I'M---------
@Persephone
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I was like hehe moon bunny then I realized this wasnt about me
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last