Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
How to stop dreaming or needing
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
To sleep (aka how to stop getting redeyes)
Account deleted
wrote:
crack
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
crack
I still get sleepy aka red eyes on amph
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
crack
I still get sleepy aka red eyes on amph
actually get 6-8 hours of sleep
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
crack
I still get sleepy aka red eyes on amph
actually get 6-8 hours of sleep
I don't like sleeping
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
I still get sleepy aka red eyes on amph
actually get 6-8 hours of sleep
I don't like sleeping
how do u get thru da day without sleeping cus i need tips too #help#pain
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Only the kids from A Nightmare On Elm Street can tell....nvm they didn't make it
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
actually get 6-8 hours of sleep
I don't like sleeping
how do u get thru da day without sleeping cus i need tips too #help#pain
I don't get sleepy, I just look bad
Peary
Youtube Star
Peary wrote:
i got a caffeine addiction and that fixed it, but i do not recommend it
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
I don't like sleeping
how do u get thru da day without sleeping cus i need tips too #help#pain
I don't get sleepy, I just look bad
i forgot u are a consumer of energy drink goodbye
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Peary wrote:
i got a caffeine addiction and that fixed it, but i do not recommend it
Caffeine doesn't do anything
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
how do u get thru da day without sleeping cus i need tips too #help#pain
I don't get sleepy, I just look bad
i forgot u are a consumer of energy drink goodbye
Not rlly anymore
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
splash cold water on ur face or cold shower
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
splash cold water on ur face or cold shower
Im not tired I just get red eyes
krunchybooty
National Star
krunchybooty wrote:
Sleep
Account deleted
wrote:
callum wrote:
splash cold water on ur face or cold shower
ot but this doesnt work it just makes me more tired and miserable .. a good warm steamy shower is always da trick
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last