Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
Being gay is that a choice?
Eshek
Karaoke Star
Eshek wrote:
Are you born with being gay or is it a choice?
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
you really need some attention today huh
Eshek
Karaoke Star
Eshek wrote:
Escobar wrote:
you really need some attention today huh
True!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
are you kidding me can you go back to the dutch server
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
Azriel wrote:
are you kidding me can you go back to the dutch server
wheezing
Eshek
Karaoke Star
Eshek wrote:
Azriel wrote:
are you kidding me can you go back to the dutch server
uhm let me think? no.
Frikandel
International Star
Frikandel wrote:
Ugh you again
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Eshek wrote:
Azriel wrote:
are you kidding me can you go back to the dutch server
uhm let me think? no.
they give funnier replies come come go back there
Eshek
Karaoke Star
Eshek wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Eshek wrote:
Azriel wrote:
are you kidding me can you go back to the dutch server
uhm let me think? no.
they give funnier replies come come go back there
No i think they are funny here xD
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
I wish
y’all think I want to be attracted to sweaty white boys NO I want the girls but alas my body says no
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I wonder if being a troll is a choice or not
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I wonder if being a troll is a choice or not
Oh! It very much is.
Eshek
Karaoke Star
Eshek wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I wonder if being a troll is a choice or not
Yes and i love it!
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I wonder if being a troll is a choice or not
the problem is some people choose it and they arent good at it
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
talent wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I wonder if being a troll is a choice or not
the problem is some people choose it and they arent good at it
oh u right
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last